Monday, May 1, 2017

Looking For A New Podcast? Check Out Tabletop Game Talk!

Given that my recent Monday posts have led to a lot of vitriol (particularly two of my April posts titled Want to Have More Fun at Your Table? Stop Playing With Jerks! and "Broken Stairs" Are Something We Need To Address in The Gaming Community respectively), I figured I'd do a signal boost for some fellow content creators as a kind of palate cleanser for my readers who'd like a controversy break.

So, if you've been looking for a new podcast to follow, check out Tabletop Game Talk.

It's all about games... just like this one!

A Passion For Playing


I met Chris Steele (@GameMasterChris for you Twitter lovers) at a sci-fi convention in Chicago some time back, and we got to talking about our mutual love of games, game design, and our favorite tabletop past times. That was when I found out he's been running a podcast for nearly a year all about his love of gaming, and he runs it with co-hosts Josh Phillips, and Kitty Langley. Between the three of them, they all have quite a lot to say on the subject of games, gaming, and that whole corner of geek culture.

So I thought I'd tell you all about it. As readers who come to check out my humble corner of the Internet, it's clear to me that you both have taste, and enjoy folks who genuinely love the topics they cover.

As for Tabletop Game Talk, well, they cover a bit of everything. From board games, to Dungeons and Dragons, to industry happenings and personal experiences, there's quite a bit to work through. Which is helpful, for those who've been looking for a new podcast to put on while they do housework, paint their minis, or take care of some single-player action.

What have you got to lose? Take a gander at their home page, or head over to their YouTube channel to see if their passion plays well with yours!

That's all for this week's Moon Pope Monday post. Short, sweet, and to the point. Next week I may have another rant prepared, or I might tell you about another cool thing I found in the circles I move in. If you don't want to miss it, then follow me on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter! Also, if you want to support Improved Initiative, head over to The Literary Mercenary's Patreon page to become a patron. All it takes is $1 a month to buy my everlasting gratitude, and to get some sweet thank-you swag from yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment